Discord

I heard you guys had spice?

Admin

Post Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Re: I heard you guys had spice?

Yuki wrote:
Jason wrote:
Tessius Tiernfront wrote:
Preacher wrote:Nice guy Preacher: Has two chances at a coup, RPs one out, leaves and starts his own faction with hookers and black jack instead.

That's how you Coup like a sir. :D

Jason should take notes!

For the record sir, I won the vote 9 to 1.

This is why those 9 need to have combat effectiveness... And why I insisted that people drag them through to TEs.

Also, any chance to coup Tessius should be taken without question!

And at any chance always tell Yuki to ASK HER OUT!

Post Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:08 am

Yuki wrote:Also, any chance to coup Tessius should be taken without question!

If I were to do that I would have to constantly coup Tessius, sooo many opportunitys...
But what is there to gain from it?

Btw. Yuki, I was told to tell you to "Ask her out!".

Location: somewhere really, really boring... whats it called... oh yeah, SCHOOL

Post Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:08 am

Yuki wrote:
Jason wrote:
Preacher wrote:Nice guy Preacher: Has two chances at a coup, RPs one out, leaves and starts his own faction with hookers and black jack instead.

Jason should take notes!

This is why those 9 need to have combat effectiveness... And why I insisted that people drag them through to TEs.

Have the quote pyramids been set to unlimited yet?
YUKI IF INTERNET EXPLORER IS BRAVE ENOUGH TO ASK TO BE YOUR DEFAULT BROWSER, YOU'RE BRAVE ENOUGH TO ASK HER OUT!
Sincerely every man and his dog.
I coup like a sir; I ask them to leave and if they don't I pull out my hidden rapier from a cane in my hand and ask again.
I also know how to coup a fat person; offer them fastfood.
Starkill wrote:But you know, with really cool starships and lasers that go pew pew!

Spoiler:
Orange Lion wrote:Walk your dog.

Jason wrote:Oh, also if you engage in sexual activity FOR THE LOVE OF GOD be educated and don't get her pregnant!

Jason wrote:Everyone CALM DOWN before I start handing out tickets and issuing warrants.

Turis wrote:I could tell dirty jokes, but, there are kids reading this thread like PirateWarlord.

Hobbie wrote:Sounds like a regular Thursday in the life of PirateWarlord.

Turis wrote:PirateWarlord doesn't like new topics

Sparta wrote:
Hobbie wrote:The Essence of Hobbie is not something that can be taught, child. You must be Hobbie to achieve it.

the essence of Hobbie ?Ewwwww :P
Admin Alex wrote:I worry about you people.. :P

Hobbie wrote:It'd just make me lame. And I'm fairly sure I'm not lame.

Turis wrote:Oh, man! You swallowed a cricket! ;)

Tessius Tiernfront wrote:I'm going to just throw this out there, it's all "Starkills" fault!

Preacher wrote:I'm too old and grumpy to run a cult of personality these days, and we all know that's what my crime factions were.

Post Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:33 pm

PirateWarlord wrote:
Yuki wrote:
Jason wrote:

Jason should take notes!

YUKI IF INTERNET EXPLORER IS BRAVE ENOUGH TO ASK TO BE YOUR DEFAULT BROWSER, YOU'RE BRAVE ENOUGH TO ASK HER OUT!
I coup like a sir; I ask them to leave and if they don't I pull out my hidden rapier from a cane in my hand and ask again.

Wait, when were you part of a coup?? When you are part of 3 coups, 2 being your own AGAINST THE SAME PERSON, then you can talk about coups :P

Location: somewhere really, really boring... whats it called... oh yeah, SCHOOL

Post Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Jason wrote:
PirateWarlord wrote:
Yuki wrote:
Jason wrote:

Jason should take notes!

Wait, when were you part of a coup?? When you are part of 3 coups, 2 being your own AGAINST THE SAME PERSON, then you can talk about coups :P

Bitch please; I couped Rogueleeder in rl, I also shot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Starkill wrote:But you know, with really cool starships and lasers that go pew pew!

Spoiler:
Orange Lion wrote:Walk your dog.

Jason wrote:Oh, also if you engage in sexual activity FOR THE LOVE OF GOD be educated and don't get her pregnant!

Jason wrote:Everyone CALM DOWN before I start handing out tickets and issuing warrants.

Turis wrote:I could tell dirty jokes, but, there are kids reading this thread like PirateWarlord.

Hobbie wrote:Sounds like a regular Thursday in the life of PirateWarlord.

Turis wrote:PirateWarlord doesn't like new topics

Sparta wrote:
Hobbie wrote:The Essence of Hobbie is not something that can be taught, child. You must be Hobbie to achieve it.

the essence of Hobbie ?Ewwwww :P
Admin Alex wrote:I worry about you people.. :P

Hobbie wrote:It'd just make me lame. And I'm fairly sure I'm not lame.

Turis wrote:Oh, man! You swallowed a cricket! ;)

Tessius Tiernfront wrote:I'm going to just throw this out there, it's all "Starkills" fault!

Preacher wrote:I'm too old and grumpy to run a cult of personality these days, and we all know that's what my crime factions were.

Post Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:35 pm

PirateWarlord wrote:
Jason wrote:
PirateWarlord wrote:
Yuki wrote:
Jason wrote:

Jason should take notes!

Bitch please; I couped Rogueleeder in rl, I also shot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

Well I was one of the three that formed to coup Rogueleder so there! I love you rogueleeder please come back to freeworlds
Previous

Return to Spamtina