Freeworlds

Chatbox

Online Ships

Discord

Beware people I'm Back

Post Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:20 pm

Beware people I'm Back

Not really. But. Since I need some posts to be able to PM my friends in here, and the forum dont have any exciting things to say, I thought of saying something rediculusly pompus just to get your attention. :lol:
PS. Making Spamtina was a brilliant idea 8-)
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Never argue with a fool. Someone watching may not be able to tell the difference.
They asked me if I wanted to be a Viceroy. I said yes. Now I have to paint myshelf green, halph pop my eyes out, dress with robes like I made them myshelf and look like I haven't visited the toilet for at least 5 days.

Post Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:41 pm

Re: Beware people I'm Back

Ajit Melia, Jedi Knight
Server Police Leader Emeritus

Location: somewhere really, really boring... whats it called... oh yeah, SCHOOL

Post Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:11 am

Am I being usurped?
Starkill wrote:But you know, with really cool starships and lasers that go pew pew!

Spoiler:
Orange Lion wrote:Walk your dog.

Jason wrote:Oh, also if you engage in sexual activity FOR THE LOVE OF GOD be educated and don't get her pregnant!

Jason wrote:Everyone CALM DOWN before I start handing out tickets and issuing warrants.

Turis wrote:I could tell dirty jokes, but, there are kids reading this thread like PirateWarlord.

Hobbie wrote:Sounds like a regular Thursday in the life of PirateWarlord.

Turis wrote:PirateWarlord doesn't like new topics

Sparta wrote:
Hobbie wrote:The Essence of Hobbie is not something that can be taught, child. You must be Hobbie to achieve it.

the essence of Hobbie ?Ewwwww :P
Admin Alex wrote:I worry about you people.. :P

Hobbie wrote:It'd just make me lame. And I'm fairly sure I'm not lame.

Turis wrote:Oh, man! You swallowed a cricket! ;)

Tessius Tiernfront wrote:I'm going to just throw this out there, it's all "Starkills" fault!

Preacher wrote:I'm too old and grumpy to run a cult of personality these days, and we all know that's what my crime factions were.

Fun Police

Post Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:09 am

PirateWarlord wrote:Am I being usurped?

Oh yea, and spammed as well!

Empire

Post Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:09 pm

But, not replaced. We still need you to empty the septic tanks one bucket at a time.

Post Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:01 pm

Turis wrote:

But, not replaced. We still need you to empty the septic tanks one bucket at a time.

That was your job last time I checked... unless it was changed while I was busy with rl
Starkill wrote:But you know, with really cool starships and lasers that go pew pew!

Spoiler:

Jason wrote:Oh, also if you engage in sexual activity FOR THE LOVE OF GOD be educated and don't get her pregnant!

Jason wrote:Everyone CALM DOWN before I start handing out tickets and issuing warrants.

Turis wrote:I could tell dirty jokes, but, there are kids reading this thread like PirateWarlord.

Sparta wrote:
Hobbie wrote:The Essence of Hobbie is not something that can be taught, child. You must be Hobbie to achieve it.

Tessius Tiernfront wrote:I'm going to just throw this out there, it's all "Starkills" fault!

Preacher wrote:I'm too old and grumpy to run a cult of personality these days, and we all know that's what my crime factions were.

Empire

Post Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Not reallly, I installed a drain system using high pressure air, pneumatic-operated valves and pumps, but, you can go back to use buckets.

Post Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Nah I'll give up the coveted title of sewage manager and bestow it on you Turis

Spoiler:

Sparta wrote:

Empire

Post Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:11 pm

Hey, thanks, PW and I bestow unto you the title of the bathroom cleaner of the month. Here are the entitlements of your office, a toilet brush, a sponge, a mop and a bucket.

P.S. I'm sorry I almost forgot to give you a pair of rubber gloves and a plastic yellow duckie. Enjoy!

Post Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:55 am

Turis wrote:Hey, thanks, PW and I bestow unto you the title of the bathroom cleaner of the month. Here are the entitlements of your office, a toilet brush, a sponge, a mop and a bucket.

P.S. I'm sorry I almost forgot to give you a pair of rubber gloves and a plastic yellow duckie. Enjoy!

I'm too old for this...
You do it.

Spoiler:

Sparta wrote:

Next

Return to Spamtina