Freeworlds

Chatbox

Online Ships

Discord

Beware people I'm Back

Post Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:46 am

Re: Beware people I'm Back

I skimmed and read something about rubber gloves and immediately my mind goes to dirty places.

Location: somewhere really, really boring... whats it called... oh yeah, SCHOOL

Post Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:25 am

Jason wrote:I skimmed and read something about rubber gloves and immediately my mind goes to dirty places.

oh god Jason
Starkill wrote:But you know, with really cool starships and lasers that go pew pew!

Spoiler:
Orange Lion wrote:Walk your dog.

Jason wrote:Oh, also if you engage in sexual activity FOR THE LOVE OF GOD be educated and don't get her pregnant!

Jason wrote:Everyone CALM DOWN before I start handing out tickets and issuing warrants.

Turis wrote:I could tell dirty jokes, but, there are kids reading this thread like PirateWarlord.

Hobbie wrote:Sounds like a regular Thursday in the life of PirateWarlord.

Turis wrote:PirateWarlord doesn't like new topics

Sparta wrote:
Hobbie wrote:The Essence of Hobbie is not something that can be taught, child. You must be Hobbie to achieve it.

the essence of Hobbie ?Ewwwww :P
Admin Alex wrote:I worry about you people.. :P

Hobbie wrote:It'd just make me lame. And I'm fairly sure I'm not lame.

Turis wrote:Oh, man! You swallowed a cricket! ;)

Tessius Tiernfront wrote:I'm going to just throw this out there, it's all "Starkills" fault!

Preacher wrote:I'm too old and grumpy to run a cult of personality these days, and we all know that's what my crime factions were.

Empire

Post Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:24 pm

Jason wrote:I skimmed and read something about rubber gloves and immediately my mind goes to dirty places.

The gloves are for hygiene purposes. So, yes, they're for cleaning dirty places.

Admin

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:24 am

Turis wrote:

The gloves are for hygiene purposes. So, yes, they're for cleaning dirty places.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Location: somewhere really, really boring... whats it called... oh yeah, SCHOOL

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:10 pm

Turis wrote:

Like your mind Jason.
*opens jasons cranium* Hmmmm... looks like we have a rodent powering this thing, a dragon would be better... *replaces rodent with mini dragon* aaah thats better
Starkill wrote:But you know, with really cool starships and lasers that go pew pew!

Spoiler:
Orange Lion wrote:Walk your dog.

Jason wrote:Oh, also if you engage in sexual activity FOR THE LOVE OF GOD be educated and don't get her pregnant!

Jason wrote:Everyone CALM DOWN before I start handing out tickets and issuing warrants.

Turis wrote:I could tell dirty jokes, but, there are kids reading this thread like PirateWarlord.

Hobbie wrote:Sounds like a regular Thursday in the life of PirateWarlord.

Turis wrote:PirateWarlord doesn't like new topics

Sparta wrote:
Hobbie wrote:The Essence of Hobbie is not something that can be taught, child. You must be Hobbie to achieve it.

the essence of Hobbie ?Ewwwww :P
Admin Alex wrote:I worry about you people.. :P

Hobbie wrote:It'd just make me lame. And I'm fairly sure I'm not lame.

Turis wrote:Oh, man! You swallowed a cricket! ;)

Tessius Tiernfront wrote:I'm going to just throw this out there, it's all "Starkills" fault!

Preacher wrote:I'm too old and grumpy to run a cult of personality these days, and we all know that's what my crime factions were.

Empire

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Hey, excuse me. That's our trash incinerator. I hope you're not planning to feed Jason with trash.

*mutters under his breath, "Damn noobies!"*
Previous

Return to Spamtina