Freeworlds

Chatbox

Online Ships

Discord

gf trouble Recap

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:28 pm

gf trouble Recap

TL:DR: you should of actually read it, cause' most of you got an idea that was NEVER there

I was gonna send a PM to someone cause I thought it was funny, but when rereading the thread, I realized a lot, 3 or 5, thought it.

I feel it needs to be pointed out but... Pirate Warlord NEVER said his girlfriend was overage. Ya'll need to read before saying something else and looking foolish.

The thing about age was part of a JOKE that Turis made, and Pirate Warlord rebutting the joke.

I don't care who you are, the personal attacks I saw against Pirate Warlord closer to the end in the one post... was just uncalled for, nothing in the topic even provoked it.

Am I the only one who actually looked towards giving him positive advice? The only thing he asked was how to deal with GF drama.

I have no idea how anyone is going to react to this, but if you are actually going to read this instead of skim it, then I'll at least give you some credit.

Empire

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:56 pm

Re: gf trouble 2

I didn't joke about his or her age. I knew PirateWarlord is young, but, not as young as 14. Also, I never went through a troubled relationship of any kind as I'm easygoing, respectful and nice. The only trouble I had was too many girls crowding me and all I try to do was to get away because I already went through my parents' divorce and I am afraid it would happen to me too. In Puerto Rico, there are six women for every man and they're willing to do anything and everything to steal a good husband including lying to their best friend.

I'm sorry for Piratewarlord, but, I don't really have a good advise to resolve the relationship with his problematic girlfriend except BE NICE!

Lord of the Mod

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:22 pm

Re: gf trouble 2

PirateWarlord wrote:
Turis wrote:Get a Flight attendant!

How are you not the most intelligent man alive....oh wait its Turis the turo!
Dude, I'm 14, HOW AM I MEANT TO GET A 20-25 YEAR OLD TO GO OUT WITH ME WHEN THE CHANCES ARE WE'LL NEVER MEET AGAIN?!

He gave an estimated age range that was enough for most of us to have fun.

Besides asking for Girlfriend advice on here is like masking a mechanic to give your girl an M.O.T and emissions check.
The mechanic might enjoy the task but the Girl certainly would not.

Hence why ask here for advice that will most likely end you up 4 steps back from your start location.

I also edited your topic name to GF trouble Recap instead of 2, Having 2 makes it look like you just wanted to circumvent the lock in which case the song by Queen Hammer to fall out be appropriate
Spoiler:

Caelitus Mihi Vires.

Location: somewhere really, really boring... whats it called... oh yeah, SCHOOL

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:29 pm

Re: gf trouble Recap

Jason wrote:TL:DR: you should of actually read it, cause' most of you got an idea that was NEVER there

I was gonna send a PM to someone cause I thought it was funny, but when rereading the thread, I realized a lot, 3 or 5, thought it.

I feel it needs to be pointed out but... Pirate Warlord NEVER said his girlfriend was overage. Ya'll need to read before saying something else and looking foolish.

The thing about age was part of a JOKE that Turis made, and Pirate Warlord rebutting the joke.

I don't care who you are, the personal attacks I saw against Pirate Warlord closer to the end in the one post... was just uncalled for, nothing in the topic even provoked it.

Am I the only one who actually looked towards giving him positive advice? The only thing he asked was how to deal with GF drama.

I have no idea how anyone is going to react to this, but if you are actually going to read this instead of skim it, then I'll at least give you some credit.

^How come the guy who shoot a tin of beans and got hit in the face got this faster you guys?
cheers Jason. Turo, I mean Turis, I'm aiming at someone who goes to the same school as me and is my age give or take a few months.

Andromeda wrote:
PirateWarlord wrote:
Turis wrote:Get a Flight attendant!

How are you not the most intelligent man alive....oh wait its Turis the turo!
Dude, I'm 14, HOW AM I MEANT TO GET A 20-25 YEAR OLD TO GO OUT WITH ME WHEN THE CHANCES ARE WE'LL NEVER MEET AGAIN?!

He gave an estimated age range that was enough for most of us to have fun.

Besides asking for Girlfriend advice on here is like masking a mechanic to give your girl an M.O.T and emissions check.
The mechanic might enjoy the task but the Girl certainly would not.

Hence why ask here for advice that will most likely end you up 4 steps back from your start location.

Really Andro; it was rhetorical... hang on my song just came on!
*sings badly out of tune for a couple of minutes*
Sorry but that song was little lion man by Mumford and sons.
I was was being sarcastic when i was talking about turo Turis.
Starkill wrote:But you know, with really cool starships and lasers that go pew pew!

Spoiler:
Orange Lion wrote:Walk your dog.

Jason wrote:Oh, also if you engage in sexual activity FOR THE LOVE OF GOD be educated and don't get her pregnant!

Jason wrote:Everyone CALM DOWN before I start handing out tickets and issuing warrants.

Turis wrote:I could tell dirty jokes, but, there are kids reading this thread like PirateWarlord.

Hobbie wrote:Sounds like a regular Thursday in the life of PirateWarlord.

Turis wrote:PirateWarlord doesn't like new topics

Sparta wrote:
Hobbie wrote:The Essence of Hobbie is not something that can be taught, child. You must be Hobbie to achieve it.

the essence of Hobbie ?Ewwwww :P
Admin Alex wrote:I worry about you people.. :P

Hobbie wrote:It'd just make me lame. And I'm fairly sure I'm not lame.

Turis wrote:Oh, man! You swallowed a cricket! ;)

Tessius Tiernfront wrote:I'm going to just throw this out there, it's all "Starkills" fault!

Preacher wrote:I'm too old and grumpy to run a cult of personality these days, and we all know that's what my crime factions were.

Empire

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:30 pm

I don't know what you're getting by changing my forum name to Turo, but, if you want to go that way, it's fine by me, Mr. PotatoeGuacamole. :lol:

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:33 pm

Yay civil :D

But ya, as far as GF's the best thing to remember is to communicate and be understanding/honest, don't expect to change anything and always be open to some comprimise. It's a two-way street and every relationship takes some work.

Location: somewhere really, really boring... whats it called... oh yeah, SCHOOL

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:45 pm

Turis wrote:I don't know what you're getting by changing my forum name to Turo, but, if you want to go that way, it's fine by me, Mr. PotatoeGuacamole. :lol:

I prefer the term Lord Hamwise bangee
Starkill wrote:But you know, with really cool starships and lasers that go pew pew!

Spoiler:
Orange Lion wrote:Walk your dog.

Jason wrote:Oh, also if you engage in sexual activity FOR THE LOVE OF GOD be educated and don't get her pregnant!

Jason wrote:Everyone CALM DOWN before I start handing out tickets and issuing warrants.

Turis wrote:I could tell dirty jokes, but, there are kids reading this thread like PirateWarlord.

Hobbie wrote:Sounds like a regular Thursday in the life of PirateWarlord.

Turis wrote:PirateWarlord doesn't like new topics

Sparta wrote:
Hobbie wrote:The Essence of Hobbie is not something that can be taught, child. You must be Hobbie to achieve it.

the essence of Hobbie ?Ewwwww :P
Admin Alex wrote:I worry about you people.. :P

Hobbie wrote:It'd just make me lame. And I'm fairly sure I'm not lame.

Turis wrote:Oh, man! You swallowed a cricket! ;)

Tessius Tiernfront wrote:I'm going to just throw this out there, it's all "Starkills" fault!

Preacher wrote:I'm too old and grumpy to run a cult of personality these days, and we all know that's what my crime factions were.

Empire

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:46 pm

PirateWarlord wrote:
Turis wrote:I don't know what you're getting by changing my forum name to Turo, but, if you want to go that way, it's fine by me, Mr. PotatoeGuacamole. :lol:

I prefer the term Lord Hamwise bangee

Okay, Mr. ScrambledeggswHam&cheese.

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Start a proper topic on relationship advice.

DO NOT start the same topic once its locked. Makes admins angry.

Return to Spamtina