Freeworlds

Chatbox

Online Ships

Discord

GF trouble

Location: somewhere really, really boring... whats it called... oh yeah, SCHOOL

Post Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:21 pm

GF trouble

how do you guys deal with girlfriends, mines a real b****.
Starkill wrote:But you know, with really cool starships and lasers that go pew pew!

Spoiler:
Orange Lion wrote:Walk your dog.

Jason wrote:Oh, also if you engage in sexual activity FOR THE LOVE OF GOD be educated and don't get her pregnant!

Jason wrote:Everyone CALM DOWN before I start handing out tickets and issuing warrants.

Turis wrote:I could tell dirty jokes, but, there are kids reading this thread like PirateWarlord.

Hobbie wrote:Sounds like a regular Thursday in the life of PirateWarlord.

Turis wrote:PirateWarlord doesn't like new topics

Sparta wrote:
Hobbie wrote:The Essence of Hobbie is not something that can be taught, child. You must be Hobbie to achieve it.

the essence of Hobbie ?Ewwwww :P
Admin Alex wrote:I worry about you people.. :P

Hobbie wrote:It'd just make me lame. And I'm fairly sure I'm not lame.

Turis wrote:Oh, man! You swallowed a cricket! ;)

Tessius Tiernfront wrote:I'm going to just throw this out there, it's all "Starkills" fault!

Preacher wrote:I'm too old and grumpy to run a cult of personality these days, and we all know that's what my crime factions were.

Empire

Post Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Re: GF trouble

Get a Flight attendant!

Post Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:10 pm

Turis wrote:Get a Flight attendant!

How are you not the most intelligent man alive....oh wait its Turis the turo!
Dude, I'm 14, HOW AM I MEANT TO GET A 20-25 YEAR OLD TO GO OUT WITH ME WHEN THE CHANCES ARE WE'LL NEVER MEET AGAIN?!
Starkill wrote:But you know, with really cool starships and lasers that go pew pew!

Spoiler:

Jason wrote:Oh, also if you engage in sexual activity FOR THE LOVE OF GOD be educated and don't get her pregnant!

Jason wrote:Everyone CALM DOWN before I start handing out tickets and issuing warrants.

Turis wrote:I could tell dirty jokes, but, there are kids reading this thread like PirateWarlord.

Sparta wrote:
Hobbie wrote:The Essence of Hobbie is not something that can be taught, child. You must be Hobbie to achieve it.

Tessius Tiernfront wrote:I'm going to just throw this out there, it's all "Starkills" fault!

Preacher wrote:I'm too old and grumpy to run a cult of personality these days, and we all know that's what my crime factions were.

Empire

Post Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:44 pm

I guess you'll have to wait until you're a commercial pilot.

Post Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:05 pm

PirateWarlord wrote:14

Found your problem.

Lord of the Mod

Post Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:07 am

Capgun wrote:

Found your problem.

Thats not a problem, Thats a crime.
Spoiler:

Caelitus Mihi Vires.

Post Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:58 am

Andromeda wrote:
Capgun wrote:

Found your problem.

Thats not a problem, Thats a crime.

You mean not wanting to grow up?

WW3 RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, SHE'S GONNA BLOWheheheheheheheheSHE'S GOT A GUN!

Spoiler:

Sparta wrote:

Post Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:58 am

Maybe it's you? Maybe it's her? Maybe it's your just not compatible or she's not the right type of gal for you? Perhaps she's really nice and you just expected something unfair and unrealistic of her and are reacting negatively? There are so many possibilities it's impossible for us to make a proper judgement based on the lack of real-world knowledge about the situation.

Me and my girlfriend don't have any major issues... then again we are both really understanding of one another and open and honest. So I guess what I'm saying is you need someone that's right for you. I didn't have my first girlfriend until I was 21 and I'm 22 now, so don't fret if you don't meet the woman/man of your dreams until your older.

The first one ended horribly wrong because the woman as I would later learn most likely had an undiagnosedmental illness, probably a bit of boarderline and compulsive lying disorder. Now that's an example of the wrong type of person. I don't get off on the drama like other people.

Now my second and current girlfriend have only truly fought a couple of times,and only about shit that actually matters (like the length of her contract with the U.S. Army). The relationship has thus far been really stable and healthy BECAUSE we are both invested in the relationship and respect and care for one another.

Some people might advise that you wait 2-4 years when the girls are more serious about relationships, but in my opinion go for it if your really determined so long as you keep a level head, don't mistake infatuation for real love, and don't allow yourself to be put into a position that would cause you a lot of baggage should it not work out, you could actually learn a lot from experiences. But it will all be for nuaght if you are not honest with them and work at it. Oh, also if you engage in sexual activity FOR THE LOVE OF GOD be educated and don't get her pregnant!

Post Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:15 pm

Jason wrote:Maybe it's you? Maybe it's her? Maybe it's your just not compatible or she's not the right type of gal for you? Perhaps she's really nice and you just expected something unfair and unrealistic of her and are reacting negatively? There are so many possibilities it's impossible for us to make a proper judgement based on the lack of real-world knowledge about the situation.

Me and my girlfriend don't have any major issues... then again we are both really understanding of one another and open and honest. So I guess what I'm saying is you need someone that's right for you. I didn't have my first girlfriend until I was 21 and I'm 22 now, so don't fret if you don't meet the woman/man of your dreams until your older.

The first one ended horribly wrong because the woman as I would later learn most likely had an undiagnosedmental illness, probably a bit of boarderline and compulsive lying disorder. Now that's an example of the wrong type of person. I don't get off on the drama like other people.

Now my second and current girlfriend have only truly fought a couple of times,and only about shit that actually matters (like the length of her contract with the U.S. Army). The relationship has thus far been really stable and healthy BECAUSE we are both invested in the relationship and respect and care for one another.

Some people might advise that you wait 2-4 years when the girls are more serious about relationships, but in my opinion go for it if your really determined so long as you keep a level head, don't mistake infatuation for real love, and don't allow yourself to be put into a position that would cause you a lot of baggage should it not work out, you could actually learn a lot from experiences. But it will all be for nuaght if you are not honest with them and work at it. Oh, also if you engage in sexual activity FOR THE LOVE OF GOD be educated and don't get her pregnant!

No we love each other but she gets really pissed about tiny things.
If she does end up pregnant, I'll get on my knees.
Spoiler:
AND PUNCH!

Spoiler:

Sparta wrote:

Empire

Post Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:12 pm

You got the wrong attitude!
Next

Return to Spamtina